Friendship: I slightly agree with this; I become friends with mostly anyone, but I'm not so straight-forward with certain things. Also, normally I don't say anything that is rude to others; unless I am mad.. THATS a whole other story. Family and Marriage: I don't know how to respond to this because I think I'm too young to even talk about marriage and who I should be with. So, I'll have to agree to the family, and that I am very close to them. Communication: I agree with this statement because I can be very insane sometimes,and let loose when I'm with my friends. Also, when I don't get along with someone, I've learned not to be afraid to tell them that. Advice: I do agree with my advice because no one can have everything; especially because it could make someone a spoiled brat.
taylor i don't understand if you like this animal or what not you didn't answer the questions for me
ReplyDeleteFriendship: I slightly agree with this; I become friends with mostly anyone, but I'm not so straight-forward with certain things. Also, normally I don't say anything that is rude to others; unless I am mad.. THATS a whole other story.
ReplyDeleteFamily and Marriage: I don't know how to respond to this because I think I'm too young to even talk about marriage and who I should be with. So, I'll have to agree to the family, and that I am very close to them.
Communication: I agree with this statement because I can be very insane sometimes,and let loose when I'm with my friends. Also, when I don't get along with someone, I've learned not to be afraid to tell them that.
Advice: I do agree with my advice because no one can have everything; especially because it could make someone a spoiled brat.