I have learned a lot about Google, but some of that knowledge I've known before. I knew that Google was a search engine, and it also shows videos, images, maps of the world, and even helps with directions from point A to point B. But what I didn't know was they recently added Google Instant. This helps find your searches faster and more efficienly. Another thing I didn't know would be is their advertisments. Google usually has them to the right, and what they do is they put the one website that gets more results to the top. Instead of who is paying more money to be there. One thing I've known about, but always thought it was just more searches is the advanced search. What that does is it takes your search, and gives you more optional changes to it to make it easier to find what you are looking for.
What I learned about Delicious is everything. I ,personally, have never even heard of it.Until I came to computer class. What I learned about Delicious is that it is like the favorite button below the toolbar, but its a website that bookmarks other websites you want to remember. It's easily accessible and you can let other people view your tags and bookmarks. You only have to remember one website.
No comments:
Post a Comment